Postal range information
(chocolates and budget flowers)
- Although delivery is normally on the chosen delivery date, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date for our postal range. Orders are normally delivered either on the chosen delivery date or the following day (excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays). Therefore, to guarantee delivery, we recommend that the delivery date selected is the day before the order is required. For example, if you want delivery to be made on a Wednesday, please select Tuesday as the delivery date. However, this may mean that the order arrives a day early. Unfortunately, this is outside our control and not covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- For peak season events such as Valentines Day and Mothers Day, we reserve the right to dispatch your order a day earlier than normal to ensure delivery in time for the event. However, this may result in the order arriving a day earlier than expected. For guaranteed delivery on your chosen date, we recommend that you choose products from our non-postal range.
- We are only able to offer a resend/refund for deliveries that haven't been made by 5pm the day following the selected delivery date (excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays). For example, if you have selected Tuesday as your chosen delivery date, we are only able to offer a refund or resend if your order hasn't been received by 5pm on the following day, e.g. Wednesday.
- Postal orders (flowers and chocolates) are available from Tuesday to Saturday. We are currently unable to deliver flowers from our budget range or chocolate products on a Monday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
- We do not recommend that our value flower range be chosen for deliveries to hospitals or funerals.
- For large businesses, hospitals, universities etc, orders will normally be delivered to the reception or post-room. Delivery to the named recipient is not possible to these types of addresses in many cases.
- Delivery instructions cannot be followed.
- Timed deliveries are not available.
- Orders sent via First Class cannot be tracked.
Recorded Signed For:
- For 'recorded signed for' deliveries, a signature will be collected from the person that receives the delivery. This may not be the person named on the address label.
- It is possible to track the delivery via the Royal Mail's 'Track & Trace' website.